OSHA released a new Outreach Training Program Requirements on January 1 that will go into effect on April 1, 2018. Here are a few highlights of the more significant changes…
- “Introduction to OSHA” is now only required to last 1-hour instead of 2-hours.
- “Optional Topics” for General Industry & Construction courses increased by 1-hour for the 10 & 30 hours.
- “Fall Protection” is now required to last 1.5 hours instead of 1.25 hours in Construction courses.
- New OSHA 10/30 Hour trainers must complete the OSHA 510 Course within 7-years of taking the OSHA 500 Course.
- Outreach trainers must use their legal name on all documents.
For more information or a complete list of all changes, please click here.